Never Sleeps

While a pastor on the Fort Berthold Reservation I was honored with the Indian name, "NeverSleeps". It was primarily because I was often responding to particular needs in the middle of the night.

Even more relevant, the Lord Himself, Maker of all, "Never Sleeps".

Surely you know.
Surely you have heard.
The Lord is the God who lives forever,
who created all the world.
He does not become tired or need to rest.
No one can understand how great his wisdom is.

Isaiah 40:28

Welcome to every reader. I am a simple follower of Jesus. He is perfect, I often fall short.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Who is the Clown Now?


Who is the Clown Now?

Anyone has enough air to blow a balloon
until it bursts.
Let the voice be heard, afterward, that
apologizes the destruction of a child’s cheap toy.

I have observed, perhaps you have too, that those with the greatest air,
who have destroyed the most balloons,
have no apologies left of their breath
and yet
still monopolize the conversation over
who left the latex colored bits busted across the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, I'm always always interested, and so are others.